ASPROPYRGOS REFINARY FACILITIES
Cyclon Hellas has its own refinery for the production of lubricants in Asproppyrgos, Attica: it is an ultra modern facility which produces a broad range of basic and ready to use lubricants. At the same time, it is the only facility in Greece that produces high-viscosity lubricants (bright stock).
The refinery facilities are separated into the following units:
1. Dehydration/distillation Unit (M-100)
2. Vacuum Distillation Unit (M-200)
3. Hydrogenation Unit (M-300)
4. Hydrogen Production Unit (M-500)
5. Blending and Packaging Unit (M-600)
6. Propane Extraction Unit (M-700)
7. Steam Production Unit
8. Diathermic Oil Unit
9. Cooling and Fire Suppression Water Unit
10. Vacuum Creation Unit for M100/200/300
11. Biological Waste Treatment Unit
12. Raw Material and Product Storage Unit
13. Raw Material and Product Pumping and Distribution Unit
14. Osmotic Desalination Unit
15. Genset (electrical generator) Unit
16. Y/S Unit
17. Chemical Laboratory
PERAMA FUEL STORAGE FACILITIES
The fuels storage facilities are found in N. IKONIO PERAMA in extent of 24.000 m2 with 15 reservoirs of a total capacity 21.500 m3.
These facilities constitute the basic pole of development,control and co-ordination for all processes of fuels storage and distribution.In this way contributes positively in the increase of provided services to the final consumer by intensifying controls of quality of offered products and services.